This story really cheeses my cracker. As does the comments on the yahoo story.
"I am sick to death of these "special individuals", with "special needs" keep ruining it for the rest of us who are healthy minded, law abiding individuals.
Just say "NO" to this negative behavior, what is wrong with the truth"
Just say "NO" to this negative behavior, what is wrong with the truth"
Yes, NO to bigotry is a good thing, Live and let live you fuckers!
"Whether or not you approve of the behavior the homosexual couple DID ruin the prom for everyone else. Making a stand is fine until innocent people are harmed and in this case that's what happened.
This young lady should step aside and withdraw her lawsuit. It would show her classmates that she cares about them and it would further her cause more then anything else she could do at this point!"
This young lady should step aside and withdraw her lawsuit. It would show her classmates that she cares about them and it would further her cause more then anything else she could do at this point!"
reading comprehension fail. The school cacneled it on her asshole. she's suing to make them reinstate it. oh yes, it'll do her so good to roll over and play nice. Yeah no... when we freaks roll over to play nice it just invites a curb stomping. The school hurt innocent people. They hurt it from their first decision of "FUCK THE FAGGOTS" and went right on to "FAGGOTS TOOK YOUR PROM GO MAKE THEIR LIVES HELL KIDS, FLY MY MONKEYS FLY!"
above: a southern educator
It's sad that one person can ruin it for everyone. A minority of one telling a majority what can and can not be done. Like prayer before a sporting event - one complains and it's no longer allowed. Thank you ACLU (Americans Criminals Lovers Unions) for destroying this great nation.
No it's the majority ruining it for everyone. The minority is fucking protected you prick. It's called America. Oh and btw honey, the ACLU has defended your fat pill popping anti-buddha anthropomorphic zit Limbaugh for his rights. So shut the fuck up. It's there for everyone, stop crying that they make you feel guilty for your white hood. FUCK YOU.
Seriously FUCK YOU ALL. You are all idiots I hate every last one of you who think "it's so great that i have the freedom TO CRUSH THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS". "We majority get to set the rules and fuck over the freaks" I swear to god, you people are the biggest threat to America. To quote Upton Sinclare "Fascism will come to America with a flag in one hand and a bible in the other and a smile on its face". The belief that the minorities are ruining everything for the majority and have to be 'fixed' is the first step of EVERY fascist movement. They themselves are not fascists, I must clarify, but they sure as damn hell look like they might have the mentality to become so if given leadership or power. So yeah, I pulled Godwin, but I actually KNOW the definition of fascism, and this pseudo popularitst nationalism 'we, not you, the people', 'fighting for the rights of the minorities is bad, can't we just ignore the rights of those we don't like?' bullshit is it's genesis.
So I go the contact information for that school and wrote them a letter....
Dear Superintendent Teresa McNeece,
I am sure you are getting much feedback concerning the school board decision to cancel this years public prom. I'm sure that while you are getting great support for your moral stance, many would prefer that you keep the prom intact. I myself do not live in your state, and must confess I have no vested interest, I am just a concerned citizen with some questions. While I think you were standing up for closely held beliefs, I unfortunately am a yankee and am confused by some aspects of the story. Perhaps it is a failing of the new media which reported it and I hope you can fill me in
1) I am often told of Southern Hospitality(tm). I am told that we in the north lack such manners and social cohesion. I'm often told that southerners are friendly folks, very affable and believe strongly in their communities, banding together for the common good and all. I think this stereotype is in err since the Southern Hospitable response to the Promgate has been exclusion and mob rule. Clearly I am mistaken in what Southern hospitality and manners mean. I had thought it was inclusion and nobility while in reality it appears to be about exclusion and pettiness. Would you really rather hurt the whole community to spite a few 'bad eggs' rather than be tolerant? Is that what Southern Hospitality is about? Hurting many for the sake of excluding a few? I am afraid I am very confused, please clarify
2) I know religion is important and influential in the south, far more than up here in our godless blue states. However, if such an action as yours was based on biblical beliefs, I confess I am befuddled again. I read what people reported Jesus (whom I understand is a figure of some note in the predominant sects in your demographics) was about. I'm told by most "peace, love, forgiveness, understanding" and all that. I am told he was against judgment "Let he without sin cast the first stone" and "do not point out a splinter in thy brothers eye while ignoring the log in yours". I can't see how these tenants fit with spite and bigotry. So, I naturally went and read the bible myself looking for the justification. If your reasons were biblical, my dear ma'am I'm afraid you are in grave error. While the bible clearly says homosexuality is an abomination not to be tolerated, you're actions are not in line with the bible. The bible orders you to take any homosexuals and put them to death. I'm sorry, but canceling prom is simply not a suitable equivalent. Which religious view does the school believe justies it's actions? New Testement which has no word on killing gays from Christ, or the Old Testament which says you're not going nearly far enough? I respect you for standing up for your beliefs, but if you're going to do it, by dash, do it right!
3) What conceivable problem did you have with allowed ladies of the non-male persuasion to attend your ball? How did it hurt you or the other students in any way? I'm lead to understand that we are in a free country, where our freedoms end exactly where other's begin. Was this couple to infringe on another's rights? No one has the right not to be offended. On the contrary, if someone is offended by another, unless that other is infringing upon their rights, acting against them is unjust. I am fully aware many students and teachers would be made uncomfortable, but I do not think it is in the school authorities responsibilities to appease them. I think this is a matter of freedom and tolerance, which again, I am told are important to patriots. The price of freedom is the tolerance to respect others freedom. However, you live in an area that once committed high treason and fought a war for your 'right' to impose your will on the rights of others, so you may have a different view point on liberty and freedom. If so please explain to me what these ideals mean in the former confederate states (many of which still have race segregated proms...why do you not to that as well?).
4) What is it about this issue that would turn a normally reasonable and rational person such as your self into a shrieking hysterical effigy of a human being? I am unable to understand how someone possessing logic, reason, and cognitive faculties could possibly over react to such a minor thing. What about this triggers such a powerful transformation? The closest we have in the north is when the barista fails to correctly deliver our mocha latte at the corner Starbucks. Please explain the cultural context of this odd anthropological reaction.
Thank you for your time and I eagerly await your response. Understanding is the corner stone of harmony and I believe dialogue such as this will do wonders for breaching the clear cultural gap between us yankees and our more down to earth brothers to the south.
Best Wishes and God Speed,
James "Ing" English.
I eagerly await the response...
Seriously if we loose the whole liberty, freedom, justice shit what the hell kind of value does "America" have.

1 comment:
My favorite part was the "high treason" line; I understand that many of these people (at least in Virginia) refer to the Civil War as the "War of Northern Aggression" so I can only hope she twitches a little when (if) she reads that.
Post a Comment