So....this girl Angie Jackson is getting some press for getting an abortion. Nope nothing out of the ordinary, just a regular mill one...but she is blogging, tweeting and youtubing the heck out of it. Why? Well really educational, showing people first hand minute by minute what the heck happens in those buildings that are picketed. I have to admit I'm a bit queezed by it myself at a gutt viseral level, but...that's my problem, I'm just not going to read it. Should be no bigger deal than some celebrity putting their colonoscopy on 60 minutes right?
Well...here's the problem. Apparently, some people get upset at abortions, (no really!). So much in fact that she's getting death threats...as are her family. Now, note she's getting the procedure because her son is special needs and she wants to focus on him (ok makes sense). So pro-life people are threatening to beat-up/kill/who knows what a handicap person. Hmmmm why isn't Sarah Palin coming to this kids defense? Isn't she the patron defender of the mentally disabled now a days?
What I really want to show is how much Christians love us. You see Christians are filled with such love and kindness for their neighbors that they ahve nothing but encouragments and prayers for her. Why just look at some of the kind prayers and subtle sugestions given in the comments to the news story detailing how people are threatening to kill her and her family...
Maybe she'll keep us posted in the afterlife as she pays for killing her baby. Can you Tweet from hell?
No you can't...Satan is still on Dial up. Because...you know....it's Hell
I'll bet the pro-abortionists are glad their parents weren't.
Except you know....mine is. How'd that work out now?
This woman is the one who should have been aborted. This POS scumbag, with her ugly face and dirty makeup.
*Irony meter is out of order*
I wonder how people can be supportive of expectant mothers killing unborn children when they could have been the ones dead if their parents felt the same. I know there are situations when it is done for the medical well being of the mom, but F#*kinf and then not wanting to deal with consequences is an evil reason to kill.....It is killing.
Well cause you see if it were me, I wouldn't be here and wouldn't have an opinion...it's something called "causality"
Wow! Where the heck are we headed as a society? Yeap, this is her right to... choose, but how diabolical is this?! Tweeting an abortion to demystify it? Tragic enough, horrendous enough. Sorry, but what a pig.
WHY WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN....oh ....wait
Having an abortion is a personal decision between a woman and God. To come out with this incredibly tasteless video is a big mistake on Angie's part. To hear Angie even say "it's not that bad" makes my stomach turn. Angie has not even begun to feel the negative response from the public as well as the death threats, especially after this widely seen article and video in the Daily News. Angie isn't even married.What was she doing the humpy dance literally bare back in the first place? She should have used her free time by removing those two unappetizing moles from her face.
I love that this guy says 'why didn't she think of the consequences....such as fuckers like me threatening to kill her!?'.
So yeah. Good Christian love. Do it our way OR WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL YOU WHORE!!!!!!
Remember when a Christian says "I'll pray for you" or "Jesus Loves you" he's really saying "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" and "BURN IN HELL FUCKER" respectively. haha delightful!
No comments:
Post a Comment