Monday, October 19, 2009

Amazing Believer's Response

As kind of expected Amazing Believer's response to my question is underwhelming and actually doesn't address any of the points I raised.

If I'm wrong, I lose nothing. I will have lived a good and moral life. I will die
and there will not be a thought running through my head. I won't have all eternity
to think "Oh I was wrong." I'll be dead.

However, it is a lot worse for the other side if I am right. It means eternity in H
I really wished he would have addressed the point I raised that if he's wrong he wasted a lot of oppertunites after a nebulus promise and false hope AND encouraged others to do so.  Convincing others to throw away their only life to me would be morally indefensible, but he seems to have no problem with it because if he's wrong no one will punish him.  Selfish.  Basically it's coming down to "I hope I'm right and If I'm wrong it doesn't matter who I wind up hurting".  I got mine, screw you.  I shouldn't be surprised considering he is fine and dandy with his god torturing people for not knowing or not sucking up. 

I sent a reply asking him to address the actual points, but I'm not optimistic.  I don't hate most Christians and am not all whoohoo anti-religion, but someone degrading and defaming EVERYONE, someone telling you that your loved ones are in hell and it's  a good thing is not an opinion to respect.  I think everyone should be atheistic when it comes to this disgusting gnostic mysticism cult brand of Christianity.  It's anti-Good, Anti-love, anti-compassion, and of course...Anti-Life.

No comments: